Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
- A pioneer product IT company that effectively introduced the use of blockchain in healthcare and presented the efficiency of digital currency to make healthcare payments;
- A healthtech company that has partnered with one of the largest health organizations in the US whose network comprises more than 5,500 physicians and who has launched its app on App Store and Google Play;
- A global company with HQ in Kyiv, Ukraine, with active representatives around the globe including USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia;
- A leadership team with deep domain expertise in healthcare and IT industries;
- A visionary CEO with more than 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry and who has worked on healthcare initiatives under two US Presidents with the aim to design and build several public program solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a public relations strategy that drives consistent messaging and spurs brand trust across the Americas, Asia, Europe, in support of our brand story and product lines;
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media;
- Seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media;
- Work on engagement of audiences across traditional and new media;
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests;
- Prepare press releases, create content for byline articles and keynote presentations;
- Collaborate with executives, managers and technical teams to ensure that messages are aligned, the organization speaks with one voice, and that appropriate leaders and staff are media- trained and can deliver messages effectively;
- Provide reporting of key PR activities, results and key achievements. Reports will be expected weekly, monthly or quarterly;
- Astutely manage budget through monthly and quarterly forecast processes;
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness;
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them;
- Coordinate communications plans with marketing campaigns and sales activities;
- Produce and maintain online press kits for clients;
- Develop and implement community engagement strategy for global telegram community, communities in China and Korea;
- Developing and managing community relationships with local influences, media and key business news outlets;
- Increase reach for community activities via email newsletter, community website, social media.
- 4+ year marketing, community manager, PR manager experience with a multinational or foreign company;
- 2+ years of managing a budget;
- High-level skills in working with social media and content marketing;
- Successful experience in communication & PR management;
- Strong project management and well-developed analytical skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate with internal and external partners;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
- Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
- Professional development of all members of our team;
- Engaging partnerships with global markets;
- Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
- PE accounting and support.