Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with clients on the level of User Cases and Business needs;
- Be a liaison between the technical team and internal business units;
- Collaborate with technical experts and business units to determine the best possible solutions;
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection;
- Work with delivery team and development team to develop and execute plans to test and validate systems / applications and business requirements including developing user documentation, first draft of training materials, manual updates, and field communications;
- Meet with internal stakeholders to gather functional requirements;
- Be accountable for the result of all assigned projects.
- Experience working as a Functional/System/Business Analyst (4+);
- Experience and understanding of processes in business/functional analysis;
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements;
- Experience with BPMN/UML modeling techniques;
- Experience with databases;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding UX principles and best practices;
- Prototyping experience.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Friday’s, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).