Role: Chief Financial and Administration Officer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Relocation: Relocation support
Travel: As needed
Why Solve. Care
Join us if you are as passionate as we are about our mission to transform Health Care. This is not a job but an elevated career experience! As part of the Solve.Care Executive team you will help us to drive our growth and provide the backbone on which this company operates. If you enjoy fast growth, thrive in ambiguity, and enjoy the professional growth and polish that a very mature global start-up provides- then Solve.Care is the place for you!
As our CF&A, you will be the strategic partner to and member of the Executive Team. Lead Finance, Human Resources, Legal, and General Administration. Establish strong financial, accounting and administrative control. Provide broad and deep insight into the organization’s financial performance and growth-planning process. Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards. Ensure that specialty services provided to the business such as risk management, corporate accounting, tax, treasury and risk are fit for purpose and scalable.
- Lead all financial activity and processes such as budgeting, financial modelling, forecasting, reporting, capital requests, accounting, P&L management, equity and debt financing and investment relations
- Lead the financial and tax strategies, manage and reduce costs, oversee the standard controls, compliance and reporting aspects of the business. Identify key financial and investment decision points that will impact the business.
- Drive internal and external transparency, provide clear indications of current performance, operational soundness and prospects to key stakeholders including investors and regulators.
- Drive the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced to the required deadlines
- Engage with external investors, support activities required in our planned Series A/B and future IPO
- Lead acquisition opportunities
- Manage digital assets
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the Executive Team
- Manage the Finance, Human Resources, Legal, and General Administration functions- Implement and drive operational best practices
Legal and Compliance
- Responsible for all contracts in relation to risk, liability, revenue, profitability, alignment to business objectives and compliance
- Work closely with the Head of Human Resources to drive and support the uniform adoption of policies
- Proven experience as CF&A within technology, or healthcare
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices. Background at a Big 4 audit firm is a plus
- Experience in dealing with clients, regulators and auditors
- Proven experience in a multinational setting in the areas of treasury, cash, hedging, strategy, risk, digital, M&A, cryptocurrency and capital fund-raising
- Proactive, strong communication and analytical skills, and able to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA or equivalent qualification is a plus
Solve.Care is a global technology company that is building a healthcare-on-blockchain platform. Solve.Care platform is patient-centric and connects people, coordinates benefits, coordinates care, and orchestrates real-time payments between multiple parties. Our platform is specifically designed to address many of the complex problems that plague healthcare systems globally.
Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy. We are not a custom solution development shop, and we are not looking to maximize IT services revenue. We are a platform company that is building a global community of developers and integrators to deploy our platform in every corner of our planet. Solve.Care is headquartered in Singapore and has a large operation in Kiev Ukraine, where this role is located. Solve.Care also has presence in the US, UK, and Estonia.