Solve.Care is a global technology company that is building a healthcare-on-blockchain platform. Solve.Care platform is patient-centric and connects people, coordinates benefits, coordinates care, and orchestrates real-time payments between multiple parties. Our platform is specifically designed to address many of the complex problems that plague healthcare systems globally.
Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy. We are not a custom solution development shop, and we are not looking for maximizing IT services revenue. We are a platform company that is building a global community of developers and integrators to deploy our platform in every corner of our planet. Solve.Care is headquartered in Singapore and has a large operation in Kiev Ukraine, where this role is located. Solve.Care also has presence in the US, UK, and Estonia.
Role: Content Writer/Proofreader
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Reports to: Communications and Content Manager
· 2+ years of experience writing copy and materials in English, at a native level;
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or a related field;
· Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
· Ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to tell every story.
· Develop press kit materials, including press releases, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories;
· Partner closely with other members of the marketing team to produce content that supports business goals;
· Proofreading, developing audience appropriate language;
· Tutoring the organization in the proper use of English language in emails, newsletters, documents, marketing texts, etc.
· Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
· Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
· Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
· Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance, etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
· Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).