Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company! We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide counseling on general legal issues; identify and guard against legal risks;
- Provide corporate governance;
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of internal documents, corporate agreements and related documentation;
- Provide support with private entrepreneur registration;
- Identify, escalate and resolve legal issues as appropriate;
- Perform legal research as required and report legal consequences using knowledge of legal precedent;
- Represent the company before state authorities;
- Deal with intellectual property issues/expertise;
- Register companies in different jurisdictions;
- Interact with internal departments.
- Experience in corporate legal practice with US, EU or UK clients (5+);
- Experience in corporate legal practice with Asia clients will be plus;
- Experience with laws and regulations pertaining to corporate, tax, labor, civil and contract laws;
- Experience drafting corporate contracts including master service agreements, software development agreements, outsourcing agreements, confidentiality agreements, and private entrepreneur agreements;
- Law degree Diploma with Honors;
- Fluent English.
- Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).