Solve.Care invites you to the mission of improving healthcare, globally!
Solve.Care is the leading blockchain platform for healthcare administration and coordination. We are a global organization working with global businesses, clinical organizations and government agencies that deliver or manage healthcare for people like you and us and our families.
Solve.Care team is changing the very core of healthcare and our platform redefines administration, coordination and services delivery between patients, physicians, hospitals, insurance, employer and government agencies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
We are looking for creative problem solvers and out of the box thinkers, who believe that increased transparency, efficiency and efficacy of healthcare systems are essential for humanity and global economic sustainability.
As part of Solve.Care team, you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. You will come to the office not just to write code, but to ensure that families around the world receive better care.
What is the opportunity?
Remember, we do what needs to be done, regardless of the title or position. But you do need to understand your primary role and responsibility:
Position: Development Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Relocation: Full relocation package and support will be provided
Travel: 75% of time in Ukraine, 25% of time on business trips
The Development Manager balances three main areas of responsibility:
- Technical leadership: Understand the platform and technologies used and guide future direction. Take ownership for defining the engineering process and deliverables
- Team leadership: coach, support, and develop strong management layer in the development department
- SDLC: Define, implement and enforce development process which is followed by the entire department and assures high quality of the product, timeliness of delivery and extensive documentation
- Defining, enabling and enforcing SDLC
- Building simple and effective processes for high quality, timely delivery and documentation
- Leading Solve.Care Platfrom and product development
- Produce progress and status reports
- Produce and maintain development progress dashboard
- Publishing and owning platform roadmap
- Managing development Team Leads and multiple cross-functional development teams Growing, mentoring and managing Team leads
- Build teams, plan team structure and resources, hire staff
- Create personal development plans, participate in staff performance review
- Interact with Architecture team and actively participate in platform technical design sessions
- Interact with Delivery team and participate in designing customer-specific solutions based on top of the platform
- Interact with Support team and provide timely resolutions for any production incidents
- Interact with C-level Execs and define department development strategy for product roadmap delivery and meeting business development needs
- Support CTO in responding to RFPs
How much experience do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or another related field
- 7+ years of experience in managing development processes and teams
- 5+ years of experience working in an international product development company
Personal competences and skills:
- Excellent people management skills – including experience managing development teams across multiple locations
- Ability to utilize judgment in the decision-making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skills in productivity, planning and workload management
What you should know about this opportunity:
- Our standards are high, not everyone can handle it
- You will work harder than ever before, and you will grow faster than ever before
- You will learn more in a year here, than in 10 years anywhere else
- You will learn to plan, execute, measure and strive for excellence