Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: Development Team Manager
Start date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Lead product development team;
- Establish development processes reporting, KPIs;
- Stakeholder engagement, interact directly with Executive’s and Client’s on a product roadmap;
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress;
- Release planning.
What experience you should have:
- Experience in Project Management with international client projects (3+);
- Experience with Agile principles and methods;
- Experience managing teams and delivering multiple projects;
- Experience in risks, issues and scope management.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Experience in quality assurance practices.
What you should know about this opportunity:
- Quality and timeliness of product releases are non-negotiable
- You will work harder than ever before, and you will grow faster than ever before
- You will learn to plan, execute, measure, repeat
- Our standards are high, not everyone can handle it
- Those who do, will learn more in a year than 10 years anywhere else
- Benefits – of course.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.