Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Solve.Care is looking for Executive Assistant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain CEO appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and travel;
- Organize CEO travel and coordinate with relevant internal/external stakeholders;
- Participate in meetings, keeping meeting notes and making follow-up records;
- Create, prioritize and manage daily and weekly action lists and status on CEO projects;
- Maintain and manage sensitive and confidential information related to CEO projects;
- Ensure proper communication channels and follow up between CEO and internal/external audience;
- Ensure the operations team surrounding the CEO operates like a clockwork.
- Strong previous EA experience;
- Excellent English and business communication (verbal, writing);
- Ability to work with a high load of information, ability to discuss/analyze and oversee requests/risks/opportunities;
- Able to apply critical thinking to any task with a high sense of accuracy and attentiveness to detail;
- Strong time management skills and able to clearly prioritize tasks to meet all deadlines;
- Desire to work in a global company (preferably previous multi-culture experience);
- Robust and stress-resistant approach to working long hours;
- Mature and effective communicator, able to maintain strict confidentiality of information;
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
- Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
- Professional development of all members of our team;
- Engaging partnerships with global markets;
- Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
- PE accounting and support.