Solve.Care invites you to the mission of improving healthcare, globally!
Solve.Care is the leading blockchain platform for healthcare administration and coordination. We are a platform and solution provider and we serve global clients including insurance companies, government agencies and clinical organizations who deliver and manage healthcare for people like you and their families.
Solve.Care team is changing the very core of healthcare. Our platform redefines administration and coordination of care between patients, families, physicians, hospitals, insurers, employers and government agencies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
We are looking for creative problem solvers and out of the box thinkers, who believe that increased transparency, efficiency and efficacy of healthcare systems are essential for humanity and global economic sustainability.
As part of Solve.Care team you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. You will come to the office not just to work; but to ensure that families around the world receive better care.
What is the opportunity?
Remember, we all do what needs to be done, regardless of the title or position. But you do need to understand your primary role and responsibility:
Position: Executive Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Relocation: Full relocation package and support will be provided
Travel: 50% of time on business trips
Solve.Care Foundation is looking for an experienced Executive Project Manager who will join our team in Kyiv office. Executive Project Manager takes a lead in major projects and moving to the goals provided by CEO. EPM knows what gets delivered and the requirements for those deliverables—and develop the plan and push the team to make it happen.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. If multi-cultural environment, personal development, and the opportunity to grow with a fast-moving global healthcare company inspires you, then you are the person we’d like to meet.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate CEO projects in terms of Business Development track of the Company (current clients, new opportunities), of Financial Stability of the Company (operating of the current structure of the Company (all locations), fundraising), Product and Development Roadmap, projects on Legal and Finance tracks, cross-department projects (in terms of current clients projects: collaboration between Development, Product Management and Delivery);
- Ensure risks and issues are being tracked and mitigated/resolved;
- Create, prioritize and manage daily and weekly action lists and status on CEO projects;
- Maintain and manage sensitive and confidential information related to CEO projects;
- Oversee project procurement management;
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
Work and educational experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- 5+ years of experience in Project management / Marketing / Account management;
- Experience in IT or international company is required;
- Ability to travel with CEO internationally as well as domestically 50% of the time;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Personal competences and skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills both internal and external;
- Experience working with cross-functional, remote teams and ability to influence without formal authority;
- Accomplished presentation skills to senior groups;
- Ability to motivate employees through open and communicative leadership; strong people skills and emotional intelligence;
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with important matters.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.