Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be a primary point of communication regarding technical aspects of mobile application between Management, Architect, and Team;
- Develop reusable software modules and components; technical design and enhancements to brand new mobile application development;
- Participate in Cloud-based products/solutions design and implementation;
- Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
- Develop unit, integration and acceptance testing;
- Participate and facilitate in SCRUM development process;
- Couch newcomers.
- Experience with React Native (2+);
- Understanding of React Native architecture;
- Experience with Redux or Mobx;
- Experience with Git;
- App submitting experience (AppStore, PlayMarket);
- Written and spoken intermediate English.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with REST, Expo, NPM.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events, English lessons;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).