Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement reusable software modules and components, technical design innovation and software product development
- Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
- Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
- Participate in SCRUM development/process.
- Experience with Java (3+) and Java 8;
- Experience with Spring, REST, Hibernate;
- Experience with MySQL databases;
- Experience in web-enabled applications development;
- Experience with OOP/OOD, architecture and design patterns.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure or other Cloud platform vendors;
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- Experience with Blockchain.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).