Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement platform modules and components
- Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
- Coach less experienced team members
- Participate in code review and refactoring
- Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
- Participate in SCRUM development/process.
- Experience with Java (5+) and hands-on experience with Java 8;
- Experienced in Spring, REST, Hibernate;
- Experienced in OOP/OOD;
- Experience in architecture and design patterns;
- Experience with MySQL databases;
- Experience with web-enabled applications;
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture;
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with AWS or similar Cloud Platform vendors;
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- Experience with AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).