Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
• A pioneer product IT company that effectively introduced the use of blockchain in healthcare and presented the efficiency of digital currency to make healthcare payments;
• A healthtech company that has partnered with one of the largest health organizations in the US whose network comprises more than 5,500 physicians and who has launched its app on App Store and Google Play;
• A global company with HQ in Kyiv, Ukraine, with active representatives around the globe including USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia;
• A leadership team with deep domain expertise in healthcare and IT industries;
• A visionary CEO with more than 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry and who has worked on healthcare initiatives under two US Presidents with the aim to design and build several public program solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
• Implement reusable software modules and components, technical design innovation and software product development;
• Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
• Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
• Participate in SCRUM development/process.
• Experience with Java (3+) and Java 8;
• Experience with Spring, REST, Hibernate;
• Experience with MySQL databases;
• Experience in web-enabled applications development;
• Experience with OOP/OOD, architecture and design patterns.
Will be an advantage:
• Experience with AWS infrastructure or other Cloud platform vendors;
• Experience with Apache Kafka;
• Experience with Blockchain.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).