We want to make healthcare and benefit programs work better for everyone. Solve.Care was established to revolutionize healthcare delivery, care coordination and benefits administration around the globe. Solve.Care is building an innovative platform that combines decentralization with synchronization to connect stakeholders with each other and redefine care, cost and convenience for everyone. Please, visit https://prod.solve.care to learn more about our company.
Join our open minded, progressive and professional team, where you will be working on projects to transform healthcare world-wide. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, build a deep expertise in the industry and make an impact to the product designed to change the world as we know it.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Maintain Overall quality level of our product;
- Define and develop QA processes across the company;
- Mentor development team (AQAs, QAs and developers);
- Track platform quality assurance metrics;
- Foster quality culture among colleagues;
- Provide needed training and workshops for teammates.
- Experience in commercial quality assurance (4+);
- Experience leading QA/AQA teams (2+);
- Experience with mobile;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Experience leading complex projects and developing test strategies;
- Experience adapting processes and flows to enable CI/CD with multiple deployments a day;
- Experience in requirements analysis, effort estimating and task scheduling;
- Experience with cloud-based, enterprise level products (preferred);
- Experience with Java Technology Stack and Selenium (preferred);
- Upper Intermediate English.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).