Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
- A pioneer product IT company that effectively introduced the use of blockchain in healthcare and presented the efficiency of digital currency to make healthcare payments;
- A healthtech company that has partnered with one of the largest health organizations in the US whose network comprises more than 5,500 physicians and who has launched its app on App Store and Google Play;
- A global company with HQ in Kyiv, Ukraine, with active representatives around the globe including USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia;
- A leadership team with deep domain expertise in healthcare and IT industries;
- A visionary CEO with more than 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry and who has worked on healthcare initiatives under two US Presidents with the aim to design and build several public program solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Design product user experience across large audience, consisting of different age and language groups;
- Develop and test prototypes with user interface;
- Create new concepts for mobile-based apps, which can be developed further to create new trends within the market;
- Design interface and complex management tools;
- Conduct user interviews and transform business requirements into business solutions;
- Capture flowchart user experience on paper before designing it in the tool;
- Attend conferences and events to understand market trends.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design development;
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Principle, and Adobe package;
- Experience creating wireframes, flows, mockups, specs, etc.;
- Experience in assets creation and delivery;
- Product-oriented mindset and understanding of what a user-oriented design comprises;
- Knowledge of user experience strategies and techniques;
- Intermediate written and spoken English.
Note — When applying, please include a link to your portfolio.
- To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
- Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
- Professional development of all members of our team;
- Engaging partnerships with global markets;
- Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
- PE accounting and support.