Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Analyze incoming business & system requirements to prepare adequate test strategy & acceptance criteria for different clients and different products;
- Prepare and execute test scenario from business flow perspective;
- Prepare and execute specific technical integration test scenarios;
- Prepare QA related reporting and tracking to ensure timely escalation and resolution of cases;
- Work with clients and product team during UAT to support related activities and prepare release acceptance report.
- Understanding and experience in Quality Assurance processes;
- Understanding towards how good requirements should look like;
- Experience doing mobile application testing;
- Analytical thinking and attention to details;
- Understanding of UX principles or experience doing UX testing would be a plus.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).