Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: QA Engineer (Manual)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the Agile development process;
- Prepare and execute specific technical integration test scenarios;
- Create, modify and execute manual test cases;
- Collaborate directly with developers to ensure proper code quality, prepare QA related reporting and tracking to ensure timely escalation and resolution of cases;
- Work with clients and product team during UAT to support related activities and prepare release acceptance report.
- Experience in commercial Quality Assurance (2+ years);
- Experience in black-box testing, API testing (Postman), Mobile applications testing;
- Experience with Fiddler;
- Experience with SQL, Linux and Git;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Understanding towards how good requirements should look like;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Automation and Java;
- Understanding of UX principles or experience doing UX testing;
- Experience with Appium;
- Experience in Load/Performance testing of client-server apps;
- ISTQB certification.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.