Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
We are looking for Research and Database Manager.
- Research on companies and contacts (contact information: email, phone, LinkedIn) based on certain search criteria (Ideal Customer Profile — ICP) defined by Sales Managers and Management Team based on company’s overall strategy;
- Prepare data for mass mail campaigns (structure data, verify email addresses, prepare data for the various campaign);
- Set up mass mail campaigns with the help of Sales Managers (Sales Managers to define the appropriate messages and follow-ups for various campaigns);
- Collect data from various websites (angel.co, CrunchBase, websites of relevant conferences — attendees, startups, investors — based on relevant criteria);
- Help to maintain data up-to-date within CRM and fill in data on request (import data, fill in manually etc.).
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- 6+ months proven work experience in a customer services environment
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Upper-intermediate speaking and writing English
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
- Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
- Professional development of all member of our team;
- Engaging partnerships with global markets;
- Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
- PE accounting and support.