Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
We are looking for Sales and Business Development Manager.
- Conduct calls (online meetings) and F2F meeting (when necessary) with Potential Prospects defined either by Lead Generation Manager or based on own activities;
- Define new sales and lead generation channels;
- Fill in a Pipeline with new prospects and identify new sales opportunities;
- Build effective communication with clients/partners, identify their needs, prepare proposals with the help of a technical team and close deals;
- Prepare targeted presentations for clients/partners on request
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients/partners;
- Keep CRM up-to-date;
- Meet Sales Quotas defined by core management team.
- 2+ years’ experience in account management role reporting to C-level;
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at the same time;
- Ability to manage the full cycle from sales lead into revenue generating client;
- Ability to put yourself in the client’s place, analyzing client needs, discussing relevant services and costs;
- Fluent English, written and verbally.
- To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
- Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
- Professional development of all member of our team;
- Engaging partnerships with global markets;
- Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
- PE accounting and support.