Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Experience working in DevOps engineering (5+);
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS);
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and Jenkins;
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB);
- Experience with AWS infrastructure;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Ansible, Chef/Puppet or similar configuration management tools;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- Upper-intermediate English.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interact directly with the company executives on technology aspects
- Automate infrastructure setup and deploy the application;
- Design a stable built system and consistent deployment in a cluster environment;
- Automate scale up and scale down procedures;
- Manage the gathering, storage, and processing of data;
- Automate deployment in Cloud infrastructure;
- Optimize performance from the Cloud architecture/deployment perspective;
- Establish and maintain a system for configuration management;
- Implement CI/CD practices.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance, etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.