Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
• A pioneer product IT company that effectively introduced the use of blockchain in healthcare and presented the efficiency of digital currency to make healthcare payments;
• A healthtech company that has partnered with one of the largest health organizations in the US whose network comprises more than 5,500 physicians and who has launched its app on App Store and Google Play;
• A global company with HQ in Kyiv, Ukraine, with active representatives around the globe including USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia;
• A leadership team with deep domain expertise in healthcare and IT industries;
• A visionary CEO with more than 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry and who has worked on healthcare initiatives under two US Presidents with the aim to design and build several public program solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
• Fluent English (required);
• Experience in Human Resources (5+);
• Experience in an International company;
• Experience implementing internal policies;
• Psychological education;
• Experience in Benefits Administration;
• Experience in IT/Insurance/Banking /Logistics/Manufacturing/Accounting or healthcare administration domain (preferred).
• To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
• Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
• Professional development of all members of our team;
• Engaging partnerships with global markets;
• Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
• PE accounting and support.
• Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, compensation and benefits plans;
• Review and approve all compensation changes, status changes, terminations and enrollments based on appropriate approval and plan guidelines;
• Execute, improve and develop Company’s performance and talent management activities;
• Develop, implement, and support employee recognition and reward programs across assigned business units;
• Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching need;
• Perform Event Management Activities;
• Develop company training plan;
• Align local internal HR and training processes with the US, including induction, the onboarding of new employees, performance reviews, and their automation via the effective use of corporate IT systems;
• Implement process improvement initiatives and integrate into company processes;
• Budgetary management and cost control.