Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: Senior Java Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Relocation: Full relocation package and support will be provided
• Design and implement platform modules and components;
• Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
• Coach less experienced team members;
• Participate in code review and refactoring;
• Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
• Participate in SCRUM development/process.
• Hands-on experience with Java 8, Java 11, Java 12 for 5+ years;
• Experienced in Spring, REST, Hibernate;
• Experienced in OOP/OOD;
• Experience in architecture and design patterns;
• Experience with MySQL databases;
• Experience with web-enabled applications;
• Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture;
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience with AWS or similar Cloud Platform vendors;
• Experience with Apache Kafka;
• Experience with AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Friday’s, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).