We want to make healthcare and benefit programs work better for everyone. Solve.Care was established to revolutionize healthcare delivery, care coordination and benefits administration around the globe. Solve.Care is building an innovative platform that combines decentralization with synchronization to connect stakeholders with each other and redefine care, cost and convenience for everyone. Please, visit https://prod.solve.care to learn more about our company.
Join our open minded, progressive and professional team, where you will be working on projects to transform healthcare world-wide. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, build a deep expertise in the industry and make an impact to the product designed to change the world as we know it.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Collaborate directly with developers to ensure proper code quality;
- Create test strategy;
- Manage test cycles;
- Manage load/performance testing;
- Defect reporting and tracking to ensure timely escalation and resolution of cases;
- Bug triage;
- Root-cause analysis;
- Impact analysis;
- Test case creation and update;
- Be a part of Scrum Team;
- Execute manual test cases;
- QA Team mentoring;
- Participation in international meetups and conferences;
- CI/CD supervision.
- Experience in commercial Quality Assurance (3+);
- Experience in black-box testing;
- Experience with integration testing;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Understand the essentials of SaaS and On Premise applications;
- Experience with SQL;
- Intermediate+ English.
Will be plus:
- Experience with native mobile applications;
- Experience with cross-platform applications;
- Experience in configuration management;
- Experience with and understanding the load and performance testing;
- Experience with TestRail, Zephyr, or other test management tools;
- Experience with Bamboo, Jenkins or other CICD management tools;
- Experience with Serenity, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber or other frameworks;
- Pairwise testing experience;
- Experience with git, understanding the branching principles;
- Knowledge in security testing;
- ISTQB certification;
- Working with platform or marketplace;
- Understand UML, BPMN or other modeling notation;
- Experience as Scrum Master;
- Direct managing of QA team;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).