Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: Senior/Lead React Native Developer
Start date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Take part in the development of mobile platform SDK for blockchain and cryptocurrency healthcare applications (Care.Wallet);
- Participate in software architecture and tech design meetings;
- Be a part of the Scrum Team;
- To share knowledge and mentor teammates;
- Work with UX/UI designers to implement their solutions;
- Work with the product owner on requirements grooming, backlog refinement, and estimation;
- Participate in international meetups and conferences;
- To write development documentation;
- Integration with backend services;
- Provide feedback and peer review code changes in pull requests;
- CI/CD supervision and set-up.
- Experience in mobile applications development – 3+ years;
- Hands-on experience with React Native;
- Experience with cross-platform applications;
- Strong knowledge of architecture patterns (SOLID, MVVM, MVC, etc), familiarity with microservice architecture;
- Experience in CI/CD set up and maintenance;
- Experience with Git, understanding the branching principles;
- Understanding of SDLC, testing and quality assurance;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related engineering disciplines.
Will be plus:
- Experience in web development;
- Experience in configuration management;
- Knowledge of security, BI and reporting tools;
- Working with a platform or marketplace;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
- Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance, etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).