Sr. QA Automation Engineer (mobile)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Designing testing strategy and testing scenarios;
- Planning, estimation and execution of testing activities;
- Intensive communications with Dev and QA teams, Bas and PMs;
- Reporting on test progress, results and product stability;
- Analyzing and improving QA processes;
- Investigating client cases, and directly communicating with key customers and clients.
- 5+ years’ experience in software quality assurance;
- 2+ years of testing automation experience;
- 1+ year of mobile testing automation experience;
- Experience in BDD;
- Experience in testing using Selenium/Selenide;
- Experience in testing using Appium;
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts, methodology and tools;
- English — Intermediate +, ability to communicate effectively with Native Speakers.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).