Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
• A pioneer product IT company that effectively introduced the use of blockchain in healthcare and presented the efficiency of digital currency to make healthcare payments;
• A healthtech company that has partnered with one of the largest health organizations in the US whose network comprises more than 5,500 physicians and who has launched its app on App Store and Google Play;
• A global company with HQ in Kyiv, Ukraine, with active representatives around the globe including USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia;
• A leadership team with deep domain expertise in healthcare and IT industries;
• A visionary CEO with more than 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry and who has worked on healthcare initiatives under two US Presidents with the aim to design and build several public program solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Solve.Care is seeking for a Solution Architect to join our CTO team in Kyiv office. This is a key position in the CTO organization with very high visibility at the executive and company levels. You will help drive projects and our overall product portfolio to achieve our department and corporate goals. A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
You’ll also be working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes