We want to make healthcare and benefit programs work better for everyone. Solve.Care was established to revolutionize healthcare delivery, care coordination and benefits administration around the globe. Solve.Care is building an innovative platform that combines decentralization with synchronization to connect stakeholders with each other and redefine care, cost and convenience for everyone. Please, visit https://prod.solve.care to learn more about our company.
Join our open minded, progressive and professional team, where you will be working on projects to transform healthcare world-wide. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, build a deep expertise in the industry and make an impact to the product designed to change the world as we know it.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Analyze incoming business & system requirements to prepare adequate test strategy & acceptance criteria for different clients and different products;
- Prepare and execute test scenario from business flow perspective;
- Prepare and execute specific technical integration test scenarios;
- Prepare QA related reporting and tracking to ensure timely escalation and resolution of cases;
- Work with clients and product team during UAT to support related activities and prepare release acceptance report.
- Understanding and experience in Quality Assurance processes;
- Understanding towards how good requirements should look like;
- Experience doing mobile application testing;
- Analytical thinking and attention to details;
- Understanding of UX principles or experience doing UX testing would be a plus.
- Advanced English.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).