Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in shifts, rotated in accordance to support model;
- Ensure efficient service and timely support for all customer issues;
- Communicate possible workarounds to reported issues;
- Document recurring issues;
- Work with internal team to provide timely and clear updates on issue status, workarounds, and resolution;
- Work with Product Management, Development and recommend changes to error handling;
- Work with QA teams to expand coverage of possible unknown real-world use cases;
- Translate technical information, results and proposals back to customers at the level of technical complexity required for customer understanding;
- Support field validation activities for sustaining engineering emergency fixes.
- Experience in a client-centered application support for external enterprise-level customer (3+);
- Experience with incident tracking systems and JIRA;
- Experience in system log analysis and associated root cause investigation;
- Experience with SQL and DBs;
- Experience in setting up system Alerting/Monitoring tools;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be an adnvantage:
- Experience in re-configuring Windows/Linux services;
- Experience in supporting mobile apps;
- Experience in shell scripts creation for Windows and Linux (Bash, C-shell, Python, etc.);
- ITIL Certification.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Professional development, potential to become a Support Manager;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Friday’s, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).