Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: System Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Be a liaison between the technical team and internal business units;
- Collaborate with technical experts and business units to determine the best possible solutions;
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection;
- Work with delivery team and development team to develop and execute plans to test and validate systems/applications and business requirements including developing user documentation, first draft of training materials, manual updates, and field communications;
- Meet with internal stakeholders to gather functional and non-functional requirements. Analyze a current system state (AS-IS) and evaluate requested requirements to identify TO-BE system state after the changes are implemented;
- Update existing and produce new system diagrams using BPMN/UML modeling notations;
- Be accountable for the result of all assigned projects;
- Communicate the project status to the top management.
- Experience working as a System Analyst/Business Analyst (2+);
- Experience in gathering requirements;
- Experience with requirement authoring tools;
- Experience with BPMN/UML modeling techniques;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with processes in business analysis based on BABOK v3 (by IIBA);
- CBAP certification.
- Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance, etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).