Why join Solve.Care team?
• A pioneer product IT company that effectively introduced the use of blockchain in healthcare and presented the efficiency of digital currency to make healthcare payments;
• A healthtech company that has partnered with one of the largest health organizations in the US whose network comprises more than 5,500 physicians and who has launched its app on App Store and Google Play;
• A global company with HQ in Kyiv, Ukraine, with active representatives around the globe including USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia;
• A leadership team with deep domain expertise in healthcare and IT industries;
• A visionary CEO with more than 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry and who has worked on healthcare initiatives under two US Presidents with the aim to design and build several public program solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Work in shifts, rotated in accordance to support model;
- Communicate possible workarounds for reported issues to Customers;
- Creating and maintaining support documentation;
- Work with dev-team on issues resolution or finding possible workarounds;
- Working across company for analysis, implementation, configuration of ETL tools for big technical data maintaining;
- Work with tech-teams for technical implementation of ETL rules engine, BI tools (Pentaho etc.) environments configuration;
- Work with QA teams to expand coverage of possible unknown real-world use cases;
- Ensuring and participating in Business Acceptance Testing;
- Translate technical information, results and proposals back to customers at the level of technical complexity required for customer understanding;
- Deployment and maintaining of test environments;
- Participate in Release activities.
- Good understanding of client-server Application architecture;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Customer support experience;
- Experience in B2B support model;
- Experience with incident tracking tools and JIRA;
- Experience in system log analysis and associated root cause investigation;
- Strong understanding of Support Processes;
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of any script language (like bash, python … etc.);
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience of mobile applications support;
- Experience in configuration of monitoring tools;
- Experience in AWS;
- Experience in ETL, BI tools and workflows;
- Experience in testing of mobile application;
- Experience in Linux server administration;
- Basic knowledge of JSON and XML;
- Experience in support analysis;
- ITIL Certification.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Professional development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Friday’s, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).