Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: Technical Support Manager
Start date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support Processes development and maintaining;
• Creating and maintaining support documentation, SLAs\OLAs;
• Work with dev-team\managers on processes establishment, issues prioritization, escalation, resolution and future elimination;
• Support Team Activities Planning, Prioritization and Department extension based on Company\Client needs;
• Support Team Capacity Planning;
• Training and education of New Support Engineers of Support Processes and approaches;
• New Company’s Products\Functionality onboarding to Support;
• Escalation point for resolution of issues from Client;
• Work with QA, Dev teams to expand coverage of possible unknown real-world use cases;
• Increasing Support processes level;
• Ensuring, planning and participating in Business Acceptance Testing;
• Translate technical information, results and proposals back to customers at the level of technical complexity required for customer understanding;
• Participate in Release activities from Support Manager’s side to plan Support Activities and Team Capacity.
• Minimal 3+ years on Support Management \Support Team-Lead position
• Experience in People Management, Employees Development, Employees Engagement;
• Good Project management\Planning skills;
• Experience of Support Processes establishment and maintaining
• Experience of new support engineer training, shift rotation scheduling, support activities planning.
• Customer support experience and Client-facing orientation;
• Good troubleshooting skills;
• Great communication skills; experience in conflicts resolution with Client and within Internal Teams.
• Experience in B2B, B2C support models arrangement for 24\7 coverage;
• Experience with incident tracking tools and JIRA, ITSM Tools from Support Processes management side;
• ITIL Processes Knowledge: Experience in INC\SR\CHG\Problem Management processes arrangement\maintaining;
• Experience in system log analysis and associated root cause investigation;
• Strong understanding of Support Processes;
• Advanced English.
• SQL knowledge;
• Good understanding of client-server Application architecture;
• Experience in mobile applications support;
• Experience in support analysis;
• ITIL Certification.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.