Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
We are looking for a Technical Writer.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements;
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation (1+);
- Experience in writing (content, academic etc) in English (3+);
- Experience in writing manuals and user-guides;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Deep understanding of audience’s features for which you writing;
- Advanced English.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience in writing for US audience;
- Experience in proofreading;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).