Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
We are looking for a Technical Writer.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: USA, remote
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for its intended audience
- Grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation (1+ years) OR writing manuals and user-guides in other spheres (2+ years)
- Experience writing general content in English (3+ years)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Native level of American English
Would be an advantage:
- Experience writing for US audiences
- Background in editing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Direct involvement in the development of an innovative global healthcare product
- Competitive compensation, depending on experience and skills
- Grants to cover cost of certifications and professional development conferences
- Friendly and professional team with democratic management and office in Kyiv center
- Complete compensation package (vacation, sick leave, medical insurance, etc.) and other benefits, such as lunch, wine Fridays, and corporate events
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant)
CV or resume MUST include:
1. A bibliography of published work and links, when possible
2. 1-2 pages of excerpts from work