Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
We are looking for Travel coordinator/Junior Administrator of the CEO’s office.
- Booking of all travels via online tool and/or phone and establish and maintain efficient world class travel capabilities within the company
- Book multi-segment trips and use tools and resources like Expedia, Priceline, and Kayak to find the best value for airline tickets to help the company find cost savings opportunities
- Interface and key contact between travelers and travel related companies (carriers, hotels, rental car agencies, taxi companies) and establish excellent business relationships
- Prepare and maintain tracking of all travel costs & savings
- Suggest improvements to travel related suppliers in terms of costs, reliability and quality
- Works closely with an Executive Assistant on daily activities of the CEO (food delivery, logistics, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Travel management related studies with focus on business travel (or equivalent);
- Travel Industry and Geography knowledge is helpful.
- 1-3 Years of work experience in a business travel agency. Ideally including “in house” roles and preferably within a technology company environment;
- Excellent spoken & written communications skills in English;
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word);
- Experience working with online travel booking tools;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under deadlines and time constraints;
- Excellent and proven administration and organizational skills;
- Positive attitude with a strong aptitude to pick up things/direction quickly
- Accuracy & attention to detail;
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer orientation;
- Team Player
- To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
- Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
- Professional development of all members of our team;
- Engaging partnerships with global markets;
- Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
- PE accounting and support.