Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, UA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
The Travel Coordinator arranges business travels for the CEO and other travellers. The Coordinator is responsible for the traveler to make sure that he reaches the destination in a timely manner, has hotel accommodations, rental car and any other necessary items needed while on the trip. The Coordinator communicates with Executive Assistant and Executives Operations Manager on a regular basis to provide a status of travel arrangements, CEO’s daily activities.
- Booking of all travels via online tool and/or phone and establish and maintain efficient world class travel capabilities within the company;
- Book multi-segment trips and use tools and resources like Expedia, Priceline, and Kayak to find the best value for airline tickets to help the company find cost savings opportunities;
- Interface and key contact between travelers and travel related companies (carriers, hotels, rental car agencies, taxi companies) and establish excellent business relationships;
- Prepare and maintain tracking of all travel costs & savings;
- Suggest improvements to travel related suppliers in terms of costs, reliability and quality;
- Works closely with an Executive Assistant on daily activities of the CEO.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience with travel coordination, support, budget control, ideally including “in house” roles and preferably within a technology company environment;
- Excellent spoken & written communications skills in English;
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word) and in working with online travel booking tools;
- Ability to work under deadlines and time constraints, accuracy & attention to details;
- Excellent and proven administration and organizational skills;
- Positive attitude with a strong aptitude to pick up things/direction quickly;
- Excellent phone demeanor and team player with great interpersonal skills and customer orientation;
- The person is initiative, discreet, sensitive, communicative, flexible and is able to react in a responsible manner;
- The person, who can own the travel processes (build, execute, control, report).
Will be an advantage:
- Travel management related studies with focus on business travel (or equivalent);
- Travel Industry and Geography knowledge.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).